Slow Cooker Bronx Lemon Butter Chicken.
You can cook Slow Cooker Bronx Lemon Butter Chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Bronx Lemon Butter Chicken
- You need 1/2 cup of lemon juice(About 2 lemons).
- Prepare 1 Stick of unsalted butter(Cut into 3 pieces).
- It's 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 2-3 cloves of garlic(diced).
- You need 2-3 lbs of bone in, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper for taste.
Slow Cooker Bronx Lemon Butter Chicken step by step
- Put the lemon juice, butter, olive oil, oregano, basil, black pepper, and garlic into the slow cooker. Stir together..
- Add the chicken thighs into the slow cooker. Close the lid and set the temperature to low, and cook for seven hours..