Bruschetta with a watermelon, feta and mint salsa. Watermelon + cucumbers is one of the most refreshing combos of all time. Throw in some mint, red onion, and feta and toss it all with a very simple vinaigrette (just olive oil + red wine vinegar), and you've got yourself a mean summer salad. It's the perfect summer side to go along grilled chicken.
One: You can get rid of pretty much all of the extraneous ingredients. Two: The quality of the watermelon and, more critically, the feta is of. Watermelon salad with feta cheese, lime, mint, and parsley. You can cook Bruschetta with a watermelon, feta and mint salsa using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta with a watermelon, feta and mint salsa
- It's 1 piece of watermelon.
- It's 1 of salad onion.
- You need 1 piece of feta cheese.
- It's 1 of little bunch of fresh mint.
- Prepare of Balsamic apple vinager.
- It's of Olive oil.
- It's A few of salt flakes.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Call me unadventurous, but I had never even heard of a watermelon feta salad before versions of it started popping up on food blogs everywhere. Even then, the very thought of it gave me pause. Although Pepin cuts a small, seedless watermelon into rounds with a melon baller (adding the trimmings to the salad, too, so as not to waste them), you can also chop the watermelon. The salty, creaminess of quality feta combined with the sweet, crunchiness of a perfect summer watermelon along with fresh mint and the tang of the balsamic glaze is just so fabulous and refreshing.
Bruschetta with a watermelon, feta and mint salsa instructions
- Get the ingredients together. Chop the sandia, cut the onion into very thin slices, crumble the feta cheese and cut the mint. Prepare the dressing..
- Add the dressing to the bowl and mix well. Crush the watermelon with a fork..
- Toast a couple of slices of bread and add the watermelon topping. Enjoy with a cool glass of white wine or white sangria 🥂.
Finish the salad off with a sprinkling of chopped fresh mint and flakes of sea salt. Watermelon Feta Mint Salad - Give Recipe. A refreshing watermelon salad with a super tasty balsamic · How to make our favorite homemade bruschetta with tomatoes and basil. Plus, five easy tips for how This Watermelon Feta Salad with Mint and a Balsamic Glaze is so light and refreshing. Cubes of watermelon are tossed with handfuls of minced herbs, sliced onion, and feta cheese crumbles in this summer salad.