Focaccia in a Bread Maker.
You can have Focaccia in a Bread Maker using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Focaccia in a Bread Maker
- Prepare of ●Bread dough.
- You need 200 grams of Bread flour.
- Prepare 40 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Margarine (unsalted butter).
- It's 1 tbsp of Skim milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 120 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Instant dry yeast.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 dash of Garlic powder.
Focaccia in a Bread Maker instructions
- Put all the bread dough ingredients in a bread maker, and press start. Wait until the 1st rising has finished..
- Check the dough after 5 minutes, and if it's floury, add 1 ~ 2 tablespoons of water. If it's watery, add 1 - 2 tablespoons of flour..
- When the cycle is finished, press the air out from the dough. Divide into 4 - 6 portions, and roll into balls. Let rest for 15 minutes..
- Press the air out again, flatten the dough, and roll out with a rolling pin into 10 - 12 cm diameter circles..
- Place on a baking sheet and let them rise for the second time (2nd rising). (30 minutes in the oven with the bread-rising function is an estimate.).
- Preheat the oven to 190℃..
- Make little dents at 2 cm intervals on the dough with your fingers (or with a 1 cm diameter stick)..
- Brush with the olive oil, and sprinkle with grated cheese, minced rosemary, and garlic powder. Bake in the oven for 8 minutes and they're done..
- Let cool for 5 - 10 minutes, and enjoy..
- You can stretch out the dough in a baking sheet instead of making small individual breads. Cut into pieces at the end. (I doubled the ingredients in this photo)..
- I used the same amount as in this recipe and made one huge bread..