Baklava with pumkin. Pumpkin baklava is a fun variation of traditional baklava. Pumpkin and pecans are layered in-between layers of flaky phyllo dough to create an irresistible fall dessert. Jacob and I got back about a.
This Thanksgiving, we're taking the traditional baklava recipe and swapping out the nuts for pumpkin purée. Store-bough phyllo dough makes this recipe fuss-free and much less intimidating than it looks. This honey baklava is flaky, crisp and tender and I love that it isn't overly sweet. You can have Baklava with pumkin using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baklava with pumkin
- You need 1/2 kg of pumkin.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of wallnuts.
- You need 1/2 packages of unsalted butter.
- It's 7 tbsp of cinamon.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1 packages of baklava pastry.
- It's 1/2 cup of sunflower oil.
In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, sugar, egg, flour, nutmeg and cinnamon and beat until well Layer five more sheets of phyllo and butter. Brush top with butter and score baklava (Cut phyllo. Baklava is a sticky sweet layered pastry that few people can eat more than a bite or two of but this baked apple desert gives a nod to these great flavors with a. Sprinkle the pumpkin with a small handful of chopped walnuts. (Eight bottom layers of phyllo will You should end up with four layers of baklava.
Baklava with pumkin step by step
- Preheat the oven on max t°.
- Keep one cup of sugar on a side.
- Peel and shread the pumkin add the wallnuts, 7tbl spoons of cinamon, butter and half ftom the oil into a pan.
- Cook for few munutes untill the pumkin became soft.
- Add the sugar and wisk for few minutes into the pan.
- In a backing pan put oil and take two of the baklava pastry.Add from the pumkin mix and make a roll.
- Repeat this action untill the mix and pastry finish..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes untill became gold.
- Take out from the oven and mix the hot water with the sugar that u left on a side from the begining..
- Add the sugar syrop and leave for 20-30minutes. Enjoy.
This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts. It's a great make-ahead dessert, and easy to make too! Baklava Sundae with Grilled Peacheschowhound.com. peaches, cinnamon, ouzo, baklava, cinnamon, ice cream, honey. Baklava is made with a variety of nuts across the Mediterranean and Middle East, the most common being walnuts, pistachios and almonds. Sometimes just one of these, sometimes a combination.