Chicken and veggie soup. Chicken and Veggie Miso Soup (Instant Pot Version). Miso paste gives this Japanese-inspired soup a rich umami flavor! yum!! this soup is sooo wonderful! my only problem was that i sort of measured the amount of chicken, but did not measure the veggies at all, and i'm always far too generous with. A Japanese-inspired take on chicken noodle soup, this chicken and miso soup is full of fresh veggies and cooked in an Instant Pot®.
When I say that I've been on a month long eating bender I'm not exaggerating. I literally ate my way through Yep, chicken and veggies, fish and veggies - on repeat. But somehow they got sick of it (go figure) and so this soup which is still healthy came about. You can have Chicken and veggie soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and veggie soup
- It's 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 of lengths of celery.
- You need 3 of golden potatoes.
- It's 5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 package of frozen green beans.
- You need 1 package of frozen corn.
- It's 1 package of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 2 (4 cup) of boxes chicken broth.
- You need 3 tablespoons of pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoons of onion powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 4 of bay leaves.
Click the Bookmark Icon to Add to Your Favories. An "empty out the fridge" kind of soup — use your favorite veggies, add some quinoa + chicken, and finish it with a delicious spice blend. Place chicken, onion,carrots, celery, cilantro, green onion, garlic, salt, pepper and water in pressure cooker. Over high heat, bring cooker up to pressure.
Chicken and veggie soup instructions
- Place chicken in bottom of crockpot.
- Peel and mince garlic.
- Add all other ingredients to crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours until chicken is done.
- Shred chicken and stir to distribute through soup..
- Enjoy.. Can add hot sauce.. Crackers or noodles..
Then reduce heat to maintain pressure and pressure regulator rocks gently. You won't believe how much depth it adds to canned broth. Feel free to omit the chicken and use veggie broth to make a meat-free version, or skip the jasmine rice and add cauliflower rice if you are strictly grain-free. Sometimes I make big batches of this soup because I like to have it as an option for a quick meal I can heat up and enjoy. Transfer the bones and veggies to a slow cooker.