Keto Lasagna. This Keto Lasagna Bake ditches the noodles, and it's so simple, you'll wonder why you didn't try it sooner. Sometimes simple is best, and that's exactly what this recipe is! That enticing flavor mash-up of creamy cheese, hearty tomato sauce, and seasoned ground beef… not to mention garlic and onions.
There is no need to lay down layers of sliced zucchini or shredded cabbage, this lasagna recipe uses sliced deli chicken. This pasta free low carb spinach lasagna recipe with meat is always a hit! No Noodle Keto Lasagna with Spinach and Meat. You can have Keto Lasagna using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Lasagna
- Prepare of Keto Noodles:.
- You need 1-8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It's 2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Meat Sauce:.
- It's 1/2 lb of Ground Sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Ground Turkey.
- You need 1 of Onion (cut in small pieces).
- You need 1 Tbls of Olive Oil.
- It's 2 Tbsp of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato Paste.
- It's 3/4 cup of Marinara Sauce.
- Prepare of Ground Red Pepper Flakes (To taste).
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Fresh Basil.
- It's of Other ingredients:.
- It's 1-10 oz of Frozen Chopped Spinach.
- Prepare 1-16 oz of Ricotta Cheese.
- It's 2 1/2 cups of Mozzarella.
- It's 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna Recipe Without Noodles - Gluten-Free - This healthy low carb eggplant lasagna recipe without noodles is quick and easy to make, using simple ingredients. EASY KETO LASAGNA MADE WITHOUT ZUCCHINI Keto lasagna is a keto recipe that is on weekly rotation in my house. My kids love it and husband loves it. I wouldn't call my family "dysfunctional" per se, but we fight over lasagna, and the battle tactics are limitless.
Keto Lasagna step by step
- Keto Noodles Steps:.
- Mix cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Melt in microwave oven and add 3 eggs..
- Spread onto baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Cool noodles for a few minutes and cut with a pizza cutter into strips..
- Meat Sauce:.
- Saute onions in olive oil in frying pan. Add garlic and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 can tomato paste. Add ground turkey and sausage and cook until no longer pink..
- Add in marinara sauce, pepper flakes, basil and oregano. Simmer..
- Squeeze out water from spinach and add in Ricotta cheese..
- Layering lasagna:.
- In a 9"x9" baking dish, spray with cooking spray. Add small amount of marinara sauce at bottom of baking dish. 1st layer: noodles, cheese and spinach mixture, and meat sauce. 2nd layer: 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, noodles, cheese and spinach layer, marinara sauce, meat sauce. 3rd layer: (depending on how much room in pan) another layer like 2nd layer. Top layer: Mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese..
- Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes..
This delcious keto lasagna will quickly become one of your new favorite low-carb dinners! Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Warm layers of seasoned spinach, ground beef and melted cheese - you won't Hearty, flavorful keto lasagna proves once and for all that you don't need starches to enjoy. Keto Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. We went overboard on the cheese in this recipe, but is that ever a bad thing?