Turkey 🦃 Meatloaf Cups. Lightly seasoned lean ground turkey meatloaf muffins made with couscous and lots of grated zucchini, onion, and red bell pepper get a topping of barbecue sauce in this easy recipe. The individual servings are perfect for so many eating plans, and it's easy to grab a couple for a quick breakfast, lunch, or. Place vegetable mixture, ¼ cup sauce mixture and remaining ingredients in a food processor.
These mini meatloaf cups are packed with protein and great for weekday lunches. We like to put ours in an airtight container with roasted vegetables, then just reheat everything at lunchtime! These individual-size meatloaf cups make delicious use of lean ground turkey instead of ground beef, but feel free to swap one for the other, or try with ground chicken or ground lamb instead. You can cook Turkey 🦃 Meatloaf Cups using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey 🦃 Meatloaf Cups
- Prepare 2 (1 pound) of each) packs ground turkey.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 package of dry onion mushroom soup mix.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It's of Olive oil cooking spray.
- You need of Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It's of Spaghetti sauce OR ketchup OR Bbq sauce.
Once meatloaf cups are in oven, make cauliflower mash: Cut cauliflower head into small florets. Place florets in a microwave-safe bowl with water Remove meatloaf cups from oven, and remove foil cover; set aside. Scoop mashed cauliflower into a piping bag, and then pipe onto each meatloaf cup. Place zucchini, onions, and red bell pepper into a food processor, and pulse several times until finely chopped but not liquefied.
Turkey 🦃 Meatloaf Cups step by step
- Mix together in a bowl your ground turkey, black pepper, paprika, dry onion mushroom soup mix, Worcestershire sauce, beaten eggs, milk and bread crumbs.....I put mine in the fridge for a few hours to let the flavors marinate with the ground turkey 🦃....... 😉.
- Spray a muffin pan with olive oil cooking spray.......
- Scoop out about a cooking spoon (large spoon used for cooking, mainly for stirring and mixing) of your ground turkey mixture into each muffin cup, being careful not to put too much mixture into each cup....
- Make a small indent in the center of each cup with a small spoon........
- Sprinkle some shredded cheddar cheese into each indent.......
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30 minutes, or until turkey cups are no longer pink.....Continue until you have no more ground turkey mixture left over!! 😋Let cool for several minutes before removing cups from muffin pan........
- Serve topped with spaghetti sauce or ketchup and enjoy 😉!.
Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious. Place mixture into a loaf pan or shape into a loaf and place on a baking. Our mouthwatering Turkey Meatloaf and Mash Cupcakes incorporate a delicious jumble of whole wheat bread crumbs, savory sauces, and flavorful herbs. Guaranteed fun for the whole family, this recipe stuffs muffin cups with a fluffy turkey meatloaf and.