Beef Lasagna. This Easy Beef Lasagna is the easiest lasagna ever! There's no need to boil noodles or slave away for hours over the stove for this recipe. It's the perfect meal for a busy weeknight dinner.
Try this and if you like please comment your. This lasagna is made with a combination of spinach and ground beef. It's layered with three kinds of The whole family will enjoy this spinach and ground beef lasagna. You can cook Beef Lasagna using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Lasagna
- Prepare of Lasagna pasta, good for two.
- It's 1 of small onion, diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, diced.
- You need 2 of medium size tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 250 g of Italian tomato sauce.
- It's 70 g of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried Oregano, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's of Olive or any cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- It's 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1/4 cup of Beef broth (optional).
- It's of Mozzarella cheese, grated.
- It's of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese, grated.
Prepare this easy lasagne ahead of time and save in the freezer, uncooked, for when you need it during a busy week. Find more lasagne recipes at BBC Good Food. Incredibly delicious lasagna recipe with Italian sausage, lean ground beef, and cheese. How to make the ultimate meat lasagna with a hearty tomato and meat sauce made with sausage and ground beef.
Beef Lasagna instructions
- Heat a deep frying pan with 4 tbsp of cooking oil in medium heat..
- Drop the minced beef and brown. Once browned, remove from heat using a slotted spoon. Keep the cooking oil in the pan. Add more oil if needed..
- Drop the onion and cook till translucent. Drop the garlic and stir for half a minute then bring back the beef. Cook for about 10 more minutes..
- On the other hand, start cooking your lasagna pasta according to package instruction..
- Back to your beef, if you think its cooked, pour in the tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, garlic powder, sugar, butter and vinegar. Mix. If you opt to put beef broth, include it in this step..
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir every now and then so that sauce wont stick onto the pan. Turn down to low heat after 20 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 180 °C while we assemble the lasagna..
- Assemble! ~~~the lasagna. In a casserole dish, layer in this order: pasta, beef sauce, Cheddar, parmesan, mozzarella, pasta. Do so until you assembled everything. Top it with just mozzarella..
- Bake in 180 °C for 30 min or until top is brown..
Lasagna noodles need structure—they have a lot of ingredients layered between them!—so they Drain beef. Try this hearty lasagna recipe with layers of pasta, ground beef and three types of cheeses - a perfect Italian dinner for your Thanksgiving feast. This Classic Beef Lasagna recipe is amazing every time we make it! While the beef is browning, dice the garlic into a mince. Add a pinch of salt and rub your knife Now it's time to assemble the lasagna.