Coleslaw Salad. Coleslaw - this only takes FOUR ingredients and just minutes to make! This coleslaw recipe is one of those back pocket recipes, especially during the summer with all the cookouts. This easy and creamy coleslaw dressing is a breeze to make and much better than store-bought dressing!
An easy, creamy coleslaw recipe + a vinegar based coleslaw (no mayo coleslaw). Homemade coleslaw is the perfect side. Apple cider vinegar and mustard makes our slaw anything but dull. You can have Coleslaw Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coleslaw Salad
- Prepare 100 gr of red cabbage shredded.
- It's 100 gr of white cabbage shredded.
- Prepare 2 of carrots peeled grated.
- Prepare 1 of small brown onion halved, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 of tap horseradish cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 of tap salt.
- It's 1/4 of tap pepper.
My favorite homemade coleslaw recipe with the most delicious creamy dressing. This diner-style coleslaw is the epitome of what a good slaw should be: green cabbage, a few carrots, and a good dressing. An easy coleslaw recipe that's a perfect side dish for summer parties, potlucks and barbecues. My recipe is light, flavorful and has far less sugar than you'll find in store-bought versions or from KFC.
Coleslaw Salad step by step
- Mix cabbage, carrot, and onion in a mixing bowl..
- Mix mayonnaise, horseradish cream, lemon juice, and mustard in a bowl, add salt and pepper..
- Mix the vegetables with the dressing. And it's ready to serve..
Make a shredded carrot and cabbage salad with a creamy dressing, perfect for picnics and barbecues. Make an easy classic coleslaw base then tailor it to your tastes. Just a great, creamy, traditional Coleslaw with a terrific homemade Coleslaw dressing. Recipe v Video v Dozer v. Spiked with vinegar and spiced with mustard, Bobby Flay's Creamy Coleslaw recipe is the perfect picnic side from Boy Meets Grill on Food Network.