Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken. This YouTube thing is taking me outside of my comfort zone and. Easy Orange Chicken made with just five ingredients and in the crockpot. Simple family meal that requires minimal prep and just three hours of cooking In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the marmalade, BBQ sauce, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce.
I have been wanting to experiment with new marinades and step out of my comfort zone with different parts of chicken. I never cook anything, but boneless skinless. This Crockpot Orange Chicken is better than take out! You can cook Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skinless, boneless, large family pack).
- Prepare 3 of onions, sliced.
- It's 1 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of orange 🍊, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions, chopped (use the green part to decorate your plate).
You can also check out: slow cooker lo mein, slow cooker teriyaki chicken, slow cooker kung pao chicken, slow cooker ramen noodles. This simple Teriyaki Chicken is better than take out and made in the slow cooker too!! This easy Crockpot Orange Chicken Recipe delivers. These outrageously delicious Crockpot Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken Wings are the perfect appetizer for any occasion!
Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs.......
- Place thighs into your crockpot.......
- Place your sliced onions all over chicken thighs........
- In a large bowl combine orange juice, water, minced garlic, black pepper, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ground ginger and brown sugar, mix well........
- Pour orange juice mixture all over chicken thighs.......
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 - 8 hours, or until chicken thighs are fully cooked, stirring occasionally......lightly shred your chicken with two forks while cooking........Halfway thru cooking I left the lid to my crockpot slightly opened to prevent too much liquid from accumulating in the dish....... 😉.
- Serve over a bed of my Instant Chicken Rice, layer with some sliced oranges, top with green onions and enjoy 😉!!!.
Put carrots, peppers, garlic, then the chicken, ginger, salt, pepper & frozen orange juice in Crockpot. I would suggest making a double batch to have leftovers! Here is an easy crockpot orange chicken recipe to make that cooks on it's own in your crockpot. Heathy and easy to make, even Before you're ready (and hr. before is good) mix some of the hot bbq sauce in crock with cornstarch into a small bowl and then empty that into your crock to simmer for a. This Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken recipe is an easy recipe perfect for busy weeknights!