LOW CALORIE Chicken sausage & chicken gumbo. Because of the fat and sodium content of sausage, it is not the healthiest choice at mealtime. Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for for Chicken Sausage and other related foods. Low Calorie Slow Cooker Pork and Sausage CassouletThe Shabby Creek Cottage.
Hi everyone, As part of my weight loss Journey recap, this is the recipe of a low calorie meal (Vegetable soup with Chicken) that can be used as lunch or. Where do the calories in Nature's Promise Chicken Sausage come from? Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs. You can cook LOW CALORIE Chicken sausage & chicken gumbo using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of LOW CALORIE Chicken sausage & chicken gumbo
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 3 of Johnsonville chipotle chicken sausage cut into pieces.
- It's 2 cup of white rice (uncooked).
- You need 1 can of mild Rotel.
- It's 1 can of hunts tomato sauce.
- You need 2 cup of frozen yellow corn.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Franks red hot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped red pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped orange pepper.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It's 2 tbsp of Creole seasoning.
These values are recommended by a government body and are not CalorieKing recommendations. In this healthier calzone recipe, we use lean chicken sausage to keep fat in check and add nutrient-rich spinach to bulk up the filling without adding calories. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Woolworths Chicken Sausage.
LOW CALORIE Chicken sausage & chicken gumbo instructions
- Throw all ingredients in a crock pot on high for 4-6 hours and enjoy!.
Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Woolworths Chicken Sausage. Pack the flavor, not the calories. Living the low-cal lifestyle every day? Chicken Soup with Smoked Sausage, White Beans and Greens. Chicken soup ain't so basic anymore.