Baklava cheesecake. Once cheesecake has set and cooled, remove springform pan to reveal the baklava crust. Top with pistachio walnut topping and serve. Why not combine these two desserts and get amazing dessert; BAKLAVA CHEESECAKE!
See more ideas about Baklava, Baklava cheesecake, Cheesecake. A fun twist on the traditional Greek dessert. Baklava (bahk-lah-VAH) is a sweet dessert made with layers of butter-drenched pastry, spices and nuts. You can have Baklava cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baklava cheesecake
- Prepare 1 box of mediterranean phylo pastry.
- It's of Melted ghee or melted butter.
- You need of Cupcake pans.
- It's 1 packet of tennis biscuits.
- It's 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 250 ml of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 of slab milkybar.
- It's 1 tub of lancewood cream cheese.
- It's to taste of Icing sugar.
- It's of Chopped dates (optional).
- Prepare of Chopped pecans.
- Prepare of Chopped almonds.
- Prepare of Chopped pitachios.
- Prepare of Orange blossom honey.
Recipe for cheesecake made with a phyllo dough crust and topped with pistachios and a baklava honey syrup. Let's talk about two desserts I love, cheesecake and baklava. Each slice of this indulgent Baklava Cheesecake includes a surprise serving of baklava—flaky layers of phyllo pastry studded with chopped nuts and bound together by sticky, syrupy honey. Creamy cheesecake filling held by a crisp, buttery, phyllo crust and topped with a baklava layer - fantastic!
Baklava cheesecake instructions
- Phylo- Cut squares of 11 x 11cm of pastry. Leave under a damp cloth till done. Cut 6 squares for each hole..
- Place square down, brush with ghee, place other piece in shape of diamond, brush with ghee. Repeat till 6th piece. Brush pan with ghee. Preheat oven to 180 deg C..
- Place phylo in pan tucking neatly. Place on middle shelf of oven and keeping an eye on pastry bake till golden brown. Remove and cool..
- Whip fresh cream till stiff peaks form..
- Whisk cream cheese, melt chocolate and fold into cream cheese. Add icing sugar to taste..
- Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese..
- Crush 1/2 packet biscuits and add in melted butter. Mix well..
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into phylo cups, then chopped nuts (and dates if using), then spoon in tennis crumbs. Spoon on more cream cheese mixture and more chopped nuts..
- Drizzle with honey and chill in fridge. Serve cold..
- Note: with the use of honey and dates, may not need to add sugar. Taste is up to you..
I've adapted this recipe from the amazing Amanda of I've made this a handful of times, and other than the baklava topping, the cheesecake is super easy. Pour filling over the baklava topping and cookie crust and spread into an even layer. place the rest of the baklava topping on top of the cheesecake before cutting and serving. Gaziantep'in müthiş lezzeti, şerbetli tatlıların sultanı çıtır çıtır baklava New York esintili cheesecake ile buluştu, ortaya tadına doyum olmayan bir lezzet çıktı. A recipe for an irresistible Baklava cheesecake. Crunchy, nutty, biscuit base, filled with creamy cheesecake, topped with ground nuts I teased you with this Baklava Cheesecake in my last post.