Buffalo Chicken Dip. This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings. It's best served hot with crackers and celery sticks. Buffalo chicken dip can be made using shredded poached chicken, baked chicken breasts or baked chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, or even leftover Thanksgiving turkey.
If you're a buffalo chicken wing fan, you have to try this buffalo chicken dip recipe! Pop everything in the slow cooker and bring it to a party! It's perfect for sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl party!! You can cook Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prepare 1 cup of Ranch dressing.
- It's 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Fiesta cheese mix.
- You need 6 large of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 packages of Tortilla chips.
- It's 8 oz of Buffalo Wing Sauce (I use Hooters medium).
I've been making this buffalo chicken dip for years because it's always a hit when I serve it at any party. Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic American favorite dip. It's full of cheesy goodness, and is always a party favorite. You can use crackers, a sliced baguette, or even celery for dipping.
Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Boil chicken breast then shred into pieces.
- Add shredded chicken, Ranch, Buffalo sauce, and cream cheese to crock pot. Cook on low until ingredients have melted together. The longer they cook the better!.
- Finally add Fiesta cheese to top of dip and melt!.
Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe - An easy appetizer recipe. Buffalo chicken dip takes the flavors of buffalo chicken wings and transforms them into one tasty party dip: hot sauce, chicken, and a creamy, tangy sauce made with cream cheese, sour cream. Buffalo chicken dip is also one of the easiest Super Bowl appetizers you could make, even easier than making buffalo wings themselves—and it's impossible to mess up. Makes the perfect appetizer to bring to any party. Buffalo chicken dip is the lazy person's trick for serving Buffalo wings for a crowd.