Easy Homemade Mediterranean Tzatziki Dip.
You can have Easy Homemade Mediterranean Tzatziki Dip using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Mediterranean Tzatziki Dip
- You need 1 of Cucumber Grated.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Hung Curd.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 2 Tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 3 of Garlic cloves(Grated).
Easy Homemade Mediterranean Tzatziki Dip step by step
- Hung Curd:-Take a deep Bowl, Than line a muslin cloth, Pour fresh homemade curd(Do not use sour Curd). Bring the 4 edges of muslin cloth together and tie one egde tightly. Gently press the cloth and you will see the water coming out. Now place a lid or heavy plate on the tied muslin and keep the whole thing for 4 to 5 Hours in fridge to get a creamy yoghurt. Use the collected whey(watery yoghurt) in any curries or Biryani as it gives a good flavor..
- While Our Hung curd is getting ready, Grate the cucumber in a Bowl, Add salt as per taste. Mix well. Keep it asked for 10 minutes for setting the flavor. After 10 minutes, Take a Small portion of grated cucumber in you hand and squeeze out all the access water and keep it in another bowl. Repeat the step till all water drained out from the cucumber. Keep it in the fridge for later serving..
- Remove the Yoghurt bowl from the fridge only at the time of serving. Remove muslin cloth, Your Creamy yoghurt is ready..
- Mixing all ingredients:- Take a small Bowl, Add yoghurt, grated cucumber, garlic, coriander leaves, lime juice and mix well. Creamy Yoghurt Dip is ready. Serve chilled with Chips, Boil or Roasted Herb Potato, Paneer tikka,or veggies of your choice..