Ham and cheese quiche. Ham and Cheese Quiche: the tastiest and easiest recipe! To keep things as simple as possible, we're starting with a store-bought pie crust and loading it up with an easy mixture of cubed ham, cheese, and eggs. This quiche recipe is super simple to adapt to your personal preference; use your favorite.
And green onions can easily be subbed out for pretty much any herb or leafy green. It's made with a pie crust and eggs, spinach, ham and cheese in the filling. If you're looking for a classic quiche recipe, this ham and cheese number is your answer. You can cook Ham and cheese quiche using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and cheese quiche
- You need 1 of deep dish pie shell.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Monterey jack or Swiss shredded cheese.
- You need 1 cup of chedder cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced green onions.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of diced ham.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of dry mustard.
- It's 3 of large eggs beaten.
- It's 2 Tablespoons of jared pimentos.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of flour.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of corse sea salt.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
Once it's reheated and on the table, you'll never know the difference. Ham and Cheese Quiche Variations: You can swap the ham for bacon or sausage. Any cheese would work great here. Try this with mozzarella cheese, Gruyere or cheddar cheese in place of Swiss.
Ham and cheese quiche instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a baking sheet place pie shell on it. Mix everything up well and pour into pie shell.
- Bake on the lower oven rack for 40 to 45 minutes, or until set and a knife comes out clean.
- Let quiche rest for about 10 minutes before cutting into then enjoy..
You can swap more milk in place of the half & half cream, but the texture won't be as creamy, it will have a. This Low Carb Ham and Cheese Crustless Quiche is an easy recipe filled with broccoli, ham, and cheese. It's a great low carb breakfast recipe or brunch idea to make ahead. Beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper in bowl. I went with ham and cheese this time since so many of us will have leftover ham on our hands after the holiday, but this quiche is delicious with a variety It's fun to mix things up but you just can't go wrong with the classic ham and cheese combo.