Jays Tangy bbq chicken sandwich. Spread the chicken mixture over the bottom of each bun. Garnish with the carrot ribbons, lettuce and blue cheese. Get the full recipe at Visit our website for more videos.
You guys, these sandwiches are the stuff of legends. I mean, I cannot count the number of group texts that have gone back and forth dissecting every last crumb and flavor. "This is a wonderful BBQ chicken sandwich with homemade sauce. Place chicken in a large pot with enough water to cover. You can have Jays Tangy bbq chicken sandwich using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jays Tangy bbq chicken sandwich
- It's 2 lb of chicken breasts or thighs.
- You need 2 tsp of A1 sauce or your favorite steak sauce.
- It's 10 oz of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken seasoning.
- You need 8 of burger buns or rolls.
- Prepare 8 slice of cheese I use provolone but whatever sounds good to you ;).
Bring to a boil, and cook until chicken comes off a little to tangy and the smell while cooking is nauseateing. but not bad for a quick homemade bbq. Here's the sweet, tangy, smoky sauce I've worked on and tweaked over the past few months. I'm finally happy enough with it to make it worth sharing! This recipe makes enough for a couple of BBQ chicken pizzas (which is where it's going tonight) or for several pulled pork sandwiches.
Jays Tangy bbq chicken sandwich instructions
- set crockpot to low.
- cut chicken into chunks and season with salt pepper and chicken seasoning.
- place in crockpot and pour in A1 and bbq sauce. stir.
- cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is cooked through..
- when done grab some forks and start shredding the chicken inside crockpot.
- toast buns and add any sauce you'd like such as mayo.
- spoon out chicken and place on bun. (i like to get a spoon full of sauce and pour it on top of the chicken).
- add a slice of cheese and any other toppings you like such as pickles or onion.
BBQ Chicken Sandwich. featured in Easy BBQ Recipes for a Great BBQ. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place on the grill. Add barbecue sauce and garlic for a tangy spin on shredded beef Shoulder Roast. Spoon remaining sauce over and around chicken to coat. Tangy, meaty, and satisfying, these super fast sandwiches will become a staple in your weeknight dinner rotation.