Crock-Pot Chicken Curry.
You can cook Crock-Pot Chicken Curry using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Chicken Curry
- You need 3 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 2 cups of coconut milk.
- It's 4-8 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 2 of med. onions (thinly sliced).
- It's 3 tbs of curry powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tbs of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cumin.
- It's 1 box of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 tbs of dried parsley.
- You need of salt&pepper.
Crock-Pot Chicken Curry step by step
- Add everything but the peas in your cockpot.
- On high for 6 hours, low for 8-10 hours. Depending on crockpot..
- Add peas the last 5-10 minutes.
- Serve over rice & enjoy..