Easy Apple Crisp. This easy apple crisp is made the old fashioned way like Grandma used to make, and is perfect with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and salted caramel sauce! Easy Apple Crisp. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Apple Crisp - This is hands down the best Apple Crisp I've had!
This Easy Apple Crisp is made with fresh sliced apples coated in cinnamon and brown sugar, then topped with a cinnamon oat topping! This is the easiest of the apple desserts. Just bake sliced tart apples topped with a streusel oat topping, with plenty of brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon. You can cook Easy Apple Crisp using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Apple Crisp
- It's 5 lbs of Apples (various types).
- You need 1 box of 10 or 12 individual instant oatmeal packets (experiment with different favors).
- It's 2 sticks of butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar (brown or white).
- It's 2 tsp of Pumpkin pie spices.
Apple crisp requires just a few basic ingredients, an abundance of apples, and a warm oven. Here's how to make the best, easiest apple crisp, plus tips for having the topping on hand all fall long. Fresh crisp apples topped with a brown sugar crumble that's baked to perfection. Apple Crisp Without Oats, with a streusel topping that's easy and quick to prepare and full of flavors from brown sugar and cinnamon.
Easy Apple Crisp instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Peel and slice 5 lbs of apples. Mix sugar and spices with the sliced apples. Place in a 9"x 12" pan..
- Open all the instant oatmeal packets into a bowl. Cut the 2 sticks of cold butter into the oatmeal until the mixture crumbles..
- Sprinkle the crumbles over the pan of apples. Bake until topping is browned and the apples are fork soft.(approx. 45 min).
- Enjoy warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream..
It's perfect for a weeknight family dinner or a fancy dinner party. And the enjoyment of this easy apple crisp isn't just in the eating. The fact that this can be made on the fly makes it a favorite among those doing the baking as well. Try it once, and we're sure it'll become a. This Easy Apple Crisp recipe is made with simple ingredients, it's naturally gluten free (and vegan, if desired), and it's absolutely delicious!