Chocolate Chip Muffins. You won't believe how easily and quickly you can have chocolate chip muffins on the table using this recipe. These Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins are just like mom used to make! The batter comes together in just minutes for an easy muffin that's perfect for breakfast or brunch.
Freshly baked, these muffins are perfection. A perfect crispy top that will pop right off (the proper way to eat a muffin) and fluffy body that makes them stand tall. Every bite is filled with chocolate chips and the muffins are so tender that they practically melt in your mouth. You can have Chocolate Chip Muffins using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Muffins
- It's 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 3/4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cups of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of miniature semisweet chocolate chips.
Bakery style Healthy Chocolate Chip Muffins with whole wheat flour, Greek yogurt, maple syrup and mini chocolate chips. Make double batch because these will disappear in seconds. Buttery Chocolate Chip Muffins made from scratch. These big, bakery-style Chocolate Chip Muffins boast a soft and moist centre and are filled to the brim with chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip Muffins step by step
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In a small bowl, beat egg, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack..
How to make chocolate chips muffins. Chocolate chip muffins are the perfect breakfast or after dinner treat. Sweet and loaded with rich chocolate chips, these muffins are great just out of the oven or eaten at room temperature. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.