My bruschetta. I typically serve my bruschetta with a french baguette. The slices are smaller with crusty edges, which makes them perfectly bite-sized. They also toast in the oven pretty quickly.
It's always a great appetizer or first dish I post every Saturday! The perfectly balanced bite of tomatoes, garlic, chicken and mozzarella is the inspiration for this hearty dish. Authentic Italian Bruschetta with all the best tips and tricks straight from Italy! You can have My bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My bruschetta
- Prepare 9-10 of Roma tomatoes, remove white part and seeds, cut small cubes.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves, minced (less if you are afraid!).
- You need 1/2 of medium red onion, chopped fine.
- It's 1/2-3/4 C of fresh basil chopped.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of pepper.
If you follow me on Instagram, you might have caught a glimpse of our recent trip to Italy. This easy bruschetta recipe from Food Network's Ree Drummond makes a great appetizer or tasty first course for a larger meal. Bruschetta is one of those foods that's impossible to eat elegantly. When you gorge on a crunchy piece of bread that's piled high with tomato.
My bruschetta step by step
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Let rest for 20 minutes to overnite for flavors to meld together..
- Serve on toasted baguette or your favorite crisp cracker. You can't stop eating this!.
Should Bruschetta be Served Warm or Cold? What makes all the difference is that toasted crunch of the outer bread and chewy insides as you bite down on the refreshing antipasto. This Easy Bruschetta Recipe is packed with juicy tomatoes tossed with sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, balsamic vinegar, and fresh basil. I like a good burger too. This is just the perfect combination of the two.