oven goulash. This beef and cheese goulash is comforting and flavorful, just like your mom Cuisine American. Keyword dutch oven, gluten free, goulash, ground beef. Beef Goulash made over the campfire in a cast iron Dutch Oven recipe.
We start preparing goulash from the preparation of all the ingredients. Cut the meat into cubes with a side of a centimeter. Anytime is the perfect time of year to make this delicious homemade goulash. You can have oven goulash using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of oven goulash
- It's 2 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of sausage Odoms Tennessee Pride what I use.
- It's 2 lb of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 2 can of tomato puree 48 ounces total.
- You need 2 can of tomatoes with garlic 30 ounces total.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3 cup of shredded Colby Jack cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 large of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet peppers the different the color the better chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of basil dried.
- It's 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It's 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 can of black olives whole 15 ounce can I rough chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce 15 ounce can.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Concorde grape wine.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of bacon.
- It's 2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
Good basic recipe that can be adjusted to taste. Hungarian goulash should be a flexible recipe, and you should taste it and adjust it when it is. A Dutch oven is the perfect cooking vessel, be it on the campfire, gas camp range, or the stovetop. Serve it with a chunk of crusty bread for a full meal.
oven goulash instructions
- preheat oven 450°F Fahrenheit.
- cook onion peppers garlic sausage bacon spices.
- add wine to meat.
- cook the elbows as directions on the box.
- after meat is cooked add tomatoes after elbows are done add the sauces and puree.
- add all the ingredients together except olives cheeses.
- put a layer of goulash on bottom of pan add olive and parmesan cheese layer of goulash add Colby Jack cheese on top bake 20 minutes.
Add a salad if you are inclined to include. An authentic Hungarian goulash recipe for one of Hungary's most famous dishes. Tender beef pieces in a rich delicious sauce made with lots of paprika and with caraway seeds. Make this goulash in the oven or the slow cooker. This beef goulash is a hearty, warming stew of slow-cooked, fall-apart beef in a rich and slightly smoky tomato and paprika sauce.