Simple pasta bake. Whether you're feeding the troops or making your meals for a week. this fresh and delicious pasta bake will certainly satisfy! Vegetable Pasta Bake tasty, filling comfort food. An easy pasta dish, which is quick to throw together.
This one is kind of like an unstructured lasagna. Just make a simple green salad and you are good to go. Serve up a hearty pasta bake topped with melted cheese. You can cook Simple pasta bake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple pasta bake
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 rashers of smoked bacon.
- Prepare 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare Half of a tin of water.
- Prepare 1 of ball of mozzarella.
- You need 200 g of pasta (penne or rigatoni).
These are all fantastic quick and easy pasta recipes made with pantry essentials so you're sure to be able to make one now no matter how bare your cupboard is! Looking for an easy midweek dinner option? Try this extremely simple yet delicious creamy tuna pasta bake with lots of Parmesan cheese. Cauliflower Pasta Bake with crispy, crunchy Ritz cracker topping!
Simple pasta bake instructions
- Boil a saucepan of water and heat the oven to 200c. Add a pinch of salt to the water and cook the pasta as instructed on packet.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, slice the rashers of bacon and fry in the oil.
- Once bacon is crispy add the tin of tomatoes. Fill the tin, halfway, with water and add this to the pan too. Simmer until pasta is ready.
- Drain the pasta and pour it into an oven dish.
- Slice the mozzarella, add to the tomato sauce and leave to simmer for 1 more minute, until cheese starts to melt.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and bake in the oven until golden (15-20 minutes).
It can be served as a simple vegetarian dinner or as a side dish for roast chicken or grilled steak. This is such a delicious recipe, and very easy to make too. If you're looking for a Sharon is always cooking up something tasty, and here we have a Simple Pasta Bake recipe, which allows. Thanks to Simple Truth & Kroger for sponsoring this video! Pasta bakes are a fantastic way to save time, money and effort.