You can have Abalone Ceviche using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Abalone Ceviche
- You need 1/2 of Red Onion diced.
- It's 450 grams of Abalone.
- You need of Chipotle chilies.
- It's of ACADO oil.
- It's of Lime juice.
Abalone Ceviche instructions
- 1\. Pound abalone slightly and then slice it into thin strips about an inch wide. Keep it in a bowl..
- 2\. Now mix the red onion, lime juice, chipotle chilies, ACADO oil..
- 3\. Pour this mixture over Abalone and mix well..
- 4\. Cover and chill about 4 hours or overnight..
- 5\. Garnish with lime and coriander before serving..