Best Buffalo Chicken Dip. This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings. It's best served hot with crackers and celery sticks. Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
This Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is everyone's favorite game day or party appetizer! Made with juicy shredded chicken, creamy ranch dressing, cream cheese, hot sauce, and loads of cheese, this easy and delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip is then baked until golden, bubbly, and perfect for dipping. Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic American favorite dip. You can cook Best Buffalo Chicken Dip using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Buffalo Chicken Dip
- It's 1 lb of Chicken Breast.
- It's 2 tbsp of Ranch Dressing.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce.
- It's 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mexican Cheese blend.
It's full of cheesy goodness, and is always a party favorite. You can use crackers, a sliced baguette, or even celery for dipping. Practically anything tastes good when dipped in spicy cheese. I prefer using Frank's Red Hot for the hot wing sauce.
Best Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Cook chicken in crockpot with a whole bottle or Franks less the 3 tbsp for mixing..
- After 2-4hrs depending on temp. of crockpot remove chicken. Now take forks and shred the breasts..
- Add ranch, Franks, and cream cheese and mix well..
- The dip should be thick and not watery. Now spread back in crockpot or aluminum tray for serving..
- Before serving melt the mexican cheese over the top in the oven for 30 min on 375 or until golden brown. Or back in the crockpot..
These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! A classic Buffalo Chicken Dip - shredded chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and lots of cheese! Find the Best Buffalo Chicken Dip on one board. Easy buffalo chicken dip recipe tastes incredibly delicious! Makes the perfect appetizer to bring to any cookout, holiday party or family gathering!