Easy spaghetti eggplant bolognese. Everyone needs a basic spaghetti Bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple. Get that depth of flavour by cooking the sauce very gently until it's super rich. This is designed to be a low cost recipe.
The tube shape picks up more of the sauce and makes eating this dish even more pleasurable. Add the eggplant, peppers, and onions back to the pan with the meat, pour in the tomato sauce, add the oregano, and some black pepper and bring to a simmer. Learn how to make Eggplant Bolognese. You can have Easy spaghetti eggplant bolognese using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy spaghetti eggplant bolognese
- You need of Eggplant diced into 1” cubes.
- Prepare of Pasta sauce.
- Prepare of Chopped shallots or onion.
- It's of Minced garlic.
- It's leaves of Bay (bay leaves).
- Prepare of Cumin (origano).
- You need of Thyme.
- You need of Mushrooms powder.
- Prepare of Chili flake (optional).
- You need of Cayenne pepper (optional).
- It's to taste of Salt pepper.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of Spaghetti.
A traditional spaghetti Bolognese recipe with homemade Bolognese sauce and tender beef, making this a family favourite. Time to ditch the readymade sauce! This spaghetti bolognese will be one of the best recipes you've ever tried, as it's been carefully tested in our kitchen. The flavor of this hearty sauce is as equally tasty over cooked whole grains or spaghetti squash as it is over pasta.
Easy spaghetti eggplant bolognese step by step
- Heat up the non-stick pan add the onion and garlic. Splash with water to avoid burn. Keep sauted until the onion or shallots soft and tender..
- Add the eggplant and keep sauted. Add some more water and mixed well. Add the bay leaves then cover with the lids and put it in the simmer, until the eggplants are tender..
- Add the pasta sauce, thyme, cumin, mushrooms powder, chili flake, cayenne pepper, and pepper..
- Mixed well, and simmer until it’s done. Season with salt. Taste it before turn off the heat..
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside..
- Transfer some of spaghetti into a plate or bowl. Top with eggplant mixture. Garnish with chopped cilantro or parsley..
- Enjoy the easy hearty vegetarian spaghetti eggplant bolognese with your family..
- ❤️Happy Cooking ❤️.
This is an easy stovetop Vegetable Bolognese that is full of meat, eggplant, zucchini, and peppers. But, it's equally delicious served over spaghetti squash, noodles, or cheesy polenta. And if you do dairy, well, a smattering of parmesan cheese is a nice topping. Easy American-style Spaghetti Bolognese O Meu Tempero. This SUPER easy spaghetti bolognese recipe is a quick, tasty, one pot version of a comfort food classic!