Zucchini Apple Bread. A lightly sweet zucchini bread with walnuts and apples. Zucchini Apple Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Carrot Apple Zucchini Bread recipe is incredibly moist and flavorful!
Combine the zucchini, apple, brown sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla extract in a large bowl and stir to combine. Remove the bread from the pans and cool on a wire rack. ***Subscribe and like if you enjoyed this recipe and for more recipes to come.*** A new, healthier twist on a classic zucchini bread recipe. Taking zucchini bread to extra delicious levels by adding apples, and coconut oil, and yogurt, and all sorts of tasty things! You can cook Zucchini Apple Bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Apple Bread
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp. of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 Tbsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- It's 1 of apple, shredded.
- It's 1/2 of cup. chopped walnuts.
Look what I brought to the Monday Party: ZUCCHINI BREAD! We started a new vegetable garden at our North American house this year, and though the tomatoes, cucumbers, greens, and salad grew really well. This easy zucchini apple crumb bread recipe is the perfect fall dessert! Filled with fresh apples and zucchini and topped with a brown sugar cinnamon crumb topping, this quick bread recipe is a fall.
Zucchini Apple Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. To a large mixing bowl mix the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Add in eggs, oil, vanilla extract and sugars; mix well it will be stiff..
- Mix in zucchini, apple and nuts. The juices from the shredded ingredients will give it moisture and make it easier to combine..
- Place into a greased bread baking dish. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean..
- Allow to sit in pan for 20 minutes and then promptly remove to cooling rack and allow to completely cool before slicing. Enjoy!.
Zucchini Apple Bread has a moist texture and a delightful taste. Learn how to make/prepare Zucchini Apple Bread by following this easy recipe. DaVita renal dietitians Brittany and Holly from Illinois collaborated to share their renal-friendly Apple Zucchini Bread. This moist, flavorful bread is the perfect ending to lunch or dinner. The apple and zucchini are a flavor match made in heaven.