Cashewnut Rose Baklava. Fine layers of light & crispy dough, shaped as roses filled with Cashew Nut & sweetened with syrup. I've interpreted the traditional flavours and components of baklava in a modern way. This dessert is a syrup lover's dream and is best served with black kahva to balance out the sweetness.
A combination of seeds make a filling that What do mean score the top? At that point, the baklava has already been cut into pieces. Traditional arabic dessert baklava with cashew, walnuts and cardamom with an eucalyptus branch on a wooden table. You can cook Cashewnut Rose Baklava using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cashewnut Rose Baklava
- It's 1 1/2 cups of Almond flakes chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Walnuts chopped.
- It's 1/3 cup of fine Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped pistachios.
- It's 1/2 cup +2 tablespoons of Cashew nuts chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons of castor Sugar.
- You need 2 cups of Water.
- It's 200 grams of unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of ghee.
- It's 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Clove powder.
- It's 2 Teaspoons of lemon juice.
- You need 20 of puff pastry sheets.
Homemade baklava with nuts and honey. The filling of the cake made from cashew nuts, lemon juice and coconut is where it goes askew Raw baklava cheesecake. Extra nuts, dried rose petals and orange zest for garnish. Manufacturer of a wide range of products which include Cashew Nut Filled Dates, Chocolate Coated Dates With Dry Fruit Filling, Almond Tartlet, Pistachio Tartlet, Baklava.
Cashewnut Rose Baklava step by step
- Mix the almonds, walnuts, cashew nuts, cinnamon, clove powder in a small bowl. Our filling is ready. Keep it aside..
- Heat a saucepan. Add water and add 2 cups sugar and bring to boil. Simmer for 10-15 mins until the syrup is a little thick. Keep it aside..
- In a baking dish, evenly brush the butter. Butter 10 sheets of pastry and lay them one after the other in the baking dish..
- Spread the filling on the sheets evenly. Cover the filling by another 10 buttered pastry sheets. Brush the top of pastry with butter after layering with last sheet..
- Cut the pastry sheets in square shapes and slightly turn corners inwards to make rose shape..
- When it's baked, take it out of the oven and slowly pour the sugar syrup evenly on top. Let the pastry soak the syrup for 5-6 hours in refrigerator..
- Pre heat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius and bake it for an hour, until the top of pastry turns brown..
- In the mean time Caramelised 3 tablespoon sugar and 1/2 tablespoon ghee. Now add 2 tablespoon chopped cashews and 1 tablespoon pistachios. Quickly pour on silicone tray and let it cool. Soft Caramelised cashews are ready..
- Once baklava is ready, serve it on plates. Garnish with Caramelised pistachio and cashews. If desired add more syrup..
- Yummy and unique dish is ready to relish..
Baklava Recipe, How To Make Baklava Recipe. Baklava is a rich, sweet pastry made of layers of filo This baklava is flaky, crisp and tender and I love that it isn't overly sweet. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! All Baklawa Series Baladi Fresh Milk Cream Chocolates Coffee & Hot Drinks Dates Fresh Food Gifts Mamoul Normal Food Nuts Turkish Delight. For the baklava, mix together the almonds, sugar, cinnamon, cloves and rosewater.