Chocolate Cherry Overnight Oats - vegan. Get your day started with vegan Cherry Chocolate Overnight Oats! This easy overnight oatmeal recipe only takes a few minutes to prepare. I like to fold the cherries in the oatmeal after it has been chilled.
Have you ever heated them up in the morning? I think I'll try that if I ever I want to try the cherry chocolate Bomb vegan overnight oats but i am wondering if you have any suggestions about substituting something for the. Of course, I have made cherry this and cherry that, so expect to see a few recipes including cherries in the next couple of days, like these amazing cherry overnight oats, for instance. You can have Chocolate Cherry Overnight Oats - vegan using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cherry Overnight Oats - vegan
- Prepare 1/3 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of unsweetened milk of choice.
- It's 1 tsp of maple syrup.
- It's 1-2 tbsp of raw cacao powder.
- You need of cherries.
What a superb breakfast that was. Easy Chocolate Cherry Overnight Oats Recipe - Gluten Free & Vegan Friendly. To Keep your Chocolate Cherry Overnight Oats Dairy Free: Besides how easy they are to make, one of When ready to eat, stir chocolate cherry overnight oats mixture and top with slivered almonds, additional. Creamy overnight oats with blended chia seeds, sweet ripe cherries, goji berry powder, and maple cacao chocolate syrup on top.
Chocolate Cherry Overnight Oats - vegan instructions
- Mix the oats, chia, milk and maple syrup together in a bowl. Refrigerate overnight..
- In the morning, stir in the cacao and maybe some more milk depending on your preference..
- Then put a layer of cherries in the bottom of a bowl, add a layer of the oat/ chia mix, add another layer of cherries and a final layer of oat/chia mix. Decorate with a few more cherries. Enjoy 😋.
The recipe for these overnight oats is pretty simple. The most complicated part is pitting all the cherries, and hitting "Start" on the food processor. My Ginger Chocolate Overnight Oats are much less extravagant but also incredibly delicious. These dark chocolate overnight oats are a heart-friendly way to start your day! They're vegan, gluten-free and naturally sweet.