Spinach lasagna Rolls!!!. Individual vegetarian lasagnas filled with spinach and cheese are family-friendly, satisfying and perfect for portion control. How to freeze lasagna rolls: These are also freezer-friendly and easy to make ahead for the week for batch cooking. Spinach, Parmesan, mozzarella, and cream cheese make a flavorful filling to roll up in cooked lasagna noodles.
You wouldn't even realize you are eating zucchini! As you might have noticed, I am posting little healthy recipes on the blog these days. These zucchini lasagna rolls are great for individual serving. You can have Spinach lasagna Rolls!!! using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach lasagna Rolls!!!
- It's 10 oz of spinach.
- Prepare 10 of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 2 cups of marina sauce.
- It's 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It's of Mozzarella cheese.
It's healthier than traditional spinach lasagna roll ups but still rich/ creamy. I FILLED so much of the cheese mixture into the lasagna strips that most of it "oozed" out while baking…hahaha. I also placed too MANY rolls in the tray and it was hard to scoop out individual portions. These roll-ups filled with spinach and lemon ricotta and topped with melty mozzarella are WAY easier to make than lasagna.
Spinach lasagna Rolls!!! instructions
- Boil lasagna noodles till done..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Chop up 10 oz fresh spinach.
- Combine chopped spinach ricotta cheese pepper salt your egg mix all ingredients together well..
- Get your lasagna noodles pat dry.spread your mixture onto lasagna noodles and roll..
- Get your dish add 1/2 cup marinara sauce on the bottom of dish lay your rolled lasagna in dish and add remaining marinara sauce over the tops of lasagna Rolls..
- Add amount of mozzarella shredded cheese to the top of them cover dish with foil.
- Place in oven bake for 40 minutes until finished.take out let cool.and enjoy😁.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook lasagna noodles according to package directions until al dente. These Spinach Lasagna Rolls are made without meat, but if you wanted to brown some Italian sausage, ground beef or ground turkey to add in with the marinara you totally could. I was a little bit worried about my kids trying to pick out all of the spinach, but they didn't bat an eye at it! Spinach Lasagna Roll-Up Recipe: An incredible easy weeknight or weekend dinner the entire family will enjoy! We really love comfort food, like these spinach lasanga roll-ups, during the cold, winter months!