Red velvet cake truffles. Red velvet cake truffles are balls of delicious red velvet cake mixed with real cream cheese frosting. The cake balls are then dipped in candy coating for a moist, sweet, and tangy cake bite in candy form. Prepare red velvet cake according to instructions on box.
RED VELVET CAKE TRUFFLES ingredients: red velvet cake crumbs whole almonds white chocolate desiccated coconut some fondant decorations (optional) RED VELVET. Red Velvet Truffles are a must make Valentine's Day treat. So easy and oh so yummy! You can have Red velvet cake truffles using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red velvet cake truffles
- Prepare 1 box of red velvet cake mix.
- Prepare 230 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 350 g of chocolate of choice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
This tasty red velvet dessert, made with white chocolate, will melt These delicious Red Velvet Truffles are made of crumbled red velvet cake mixed with mixed with cream cheese, rolled into balls and then dipped into. To make red velvet truffles, combine red velvet cake mix, powdered sugar, cream cheese in a large mixing bowl until it forms a smooth dough. Quick and easy no bake red velvet truffles recipe (red velvet cake truffles) with cream cheese are a bite sized dessert/ snack with rich and creamy texture. I love the way Red Velvet Cake Truffles taste (what's not to love about moist bites of cake and frosting!) but even more than that, I love the surprise of biting into an ordinary-looking truffle and finding bright red cake instead of chocolate.
Red velvet cake truffles step by step
- You can make a red velvet cake, but I just got the Betty crocker mix. Bake the cake as instructed on the box.
- When cake is done, let it cool. With your hands break the cake into crumbs into a large bowl. Add cream cheese and use your hands to knead it all together..
- Grab about a lil bit bigger than a teaspoon sized piece and roll into a ball. You should get about 30-40 balls. Place them on a baking tray and put in the fridge, while doing the next step.
- Melt the chocolate and add the vegetable oil into it. This will help make the chocolate "runny" when coating the chocolate over the cake balls..
- Place one cake ball at a time into the chocolate. With a fork, coat coat the ball and use the fork to scoop the ball out, let some of the excess chocolate fall off and put onto the baking tray. Repeat for all the balls.
- When done, place ur fork into whatever is remaining of the chocolate and then gently wave over the cake balls to get that zigzag effect on the tops of them.
- Put them back into the fridge for about 20mins. They are fairly dense, but my god delicious!! Enjoy.
Ready to make some for your nearest and dearest? These cute little red velvet cake truffles are easy to make, pretty to look at, and absolutely amazingly addictive. Using softened cream cheese, they're much less sweet than other truffles that mix in frosting. The cake is crumbly and moist, and coated with a hard white chocolate candy shell each one. Luscious and moist red velvet cake blended with hand-whipped cream cheese buttercream, dipped in white chocolate candy coating and topped with red sugar. ► This listing is for ONE DOZEN Cake Truffles, as shown.