Fajita seasoned chicken breast. This homemade Fajita Seasoning only takes a few minutes to mix together, and allows you to use quality spices free of MSG, anti-caking agents, and other additives. I love keeping it on hand for Chicken Fajitas! Boneless chicken breasts cook in minutes when they're sliced into strips.
Fajita seasoning doesn't have to come in a foil packet or jar. You'll impress the heck out of yourself and your friends by making it at. Homemade fajita seasoning is perfect for chicken, shrimp, steak or vegetables! You can have Fajita seasoned chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fajita seasoned chicken breast
- Prepare 4 of chicken breast not frozen.
- You need of Olive or vegetable oil.
- You need 1 package of McCormick fajita seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Sea salt.
- You need of Fresh ground black pepper.
Spoon in some of the fajita pepper mixture so that the breast is comfortably stuffed. To make fajitas, you want to start with thin slices of chicken breast. As a result, there will be more surface area to absorb the chicken fajita marinade. Chicken Fajitas are the perfect anytime dinner you need.
Fajita seasoned chicken breast step by step
- Lightly coat chicken in oil.
- Sprinkle on fajita seasoning on both sides and sprinkle on garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Air fry, bake or grill till fully done till the internal temperature is 165° degrees.
- Let chicken rest for a few minutes then serve and enjoy.
We can thank the cuisine of Tex-Mex for the classic fajita. Originally, the term referred to a grilled strip of meat served in a tortilla. boneless skinless chicken breasts. Chicken fajitas are so easy to make, and their seasoning is amazing. Simply pan-fry peppers and onions, then saute some chicken, mix and serve! I almost always have chicken breasts in the fridge (or freezer) and onions in the pantry.