Beef chow mein. This beef chow mein is tender steak stir fried with vegetables and noodles in a flavorful sauce. A homemade version of the take out classic that's even better than what you would get at a restaurant! This Beef Chow Mein is a quick and easy one pot meal loaded with tender beef, flavorful vegetables and fried noodles.
Along with saucy noodles and crisp veggies, it's a delicious way to get a filling meal that everyone will. Beef Chow Mein - the perfect easy one-pan meal for busy weeknights. Beef chow mein is the perfect quick meal that you can prepare in no time after a busy day. You can have Beef chow mein using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef chow mein
- It's of Beef chow mein you will need.
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef stock.
- Prepare 700 grams of diced beef.
- You need 1 packages of stir fry noodles.
- You need 2 dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 bunch of Baby pak choy, trimmed, shredded.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It's 100 ml of soy sauce.
- It's 2 stick of spring onions.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
Progresso® broth provides a simple addition to this ground beef chow mein dinner packed with sprouts, chestnuts, pimientos and mushroom pieces. Beef chow mein is a main course with noodles and beef being its main ingredient. It is very delicious, and nutritious. Easy home-style beef Chow Mein with handmade egg noodles with oyster and pepper as main seasonings.
Beef chow mein instructions
- Pre heat the wok (frying pan) on medium heat for 30 seconds before adding the extra virgin olive add the extra virgin olive oil after 30 seconds. (look for the smoke signal before adding anything to the wok).
- Add the diced beef to the wok and give the wok a good few flicks so the olive oil covers the beef and wait till the beef is brown on all sides..
- Add 2 dashes of worcestershire sauce to bring the flavours out in the beef..
- Mean while place noodles in a heat proof bowl cover with boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes then add the stir fry noodles to wok and add the soy sauce so it gives the noodles and beef a tastier taste..
- Then chop the red pepper into long slices and add to the wok..
- add the cup of beef stock to make a beefy chinese sauce. (beef stock and soy sauce go well together in my opnion to make a nice chinese beef sauce).
- Slice the spring onions and add to the wok..
- crush the garlic clove and add to the wok.
- Slice up the baby pak choy and add to the wok..
- When you have done all of this, give the wok a good stir for 3 minutes so the beef sauce covers all of the ingredients and is piping hot..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Chow mein or stir-fried noodle is one of the most popular noodle dishes inside and. Beef - For this beef chow mein recipe, you can substitute it with any kind of meat. You can also make this vegetarian by omitting the meat (and the marination) steps. I like to use flank steak for this but this. Chow mein are Chinese stir-fried noodles with vegetables and sometimes meat or tofu; the name is a romanization of the Taishanese chāu-mèn.