You can have Mango Bruschetta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango Bruschetta
- Prepare 1 of garlic bread loaf.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of ripe mango, chopped in small cubes.
- It's 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato, finely chopped.
- You need 1-2 of green chilies finely chopped.
- It's 2-3 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped green coriander.
- It's 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice.
Mango Bruschetta instructions
- In a big bowl add the chopped mango, onion, tomato, garlic, green chilies and green coriander..
- Add the lemon juice, black pepper and salt, I am using pink salt. Mix well..
- Cut the garlic loaf into slices about ½ inches thick..
- Brush them lightly with oil and roast them till crisp on both sides..
- I did it in a toaster; you can do it in an oven or on a tawa as well..
- Spread the prepared mango salsa on the crispy roasted garlic bread and serve immediately; You can enjoy the mango salsa as it is. I always have some leftovers to enjoy later :).