You can cook Buttermilk Waffles using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Waffles
- It's 2 cups of flour.
- It's 2 Tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of low-fat buttermilk.
- You need 1/3 cup of melter butter (not margarine).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
Buttermilk Waffles step by step
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl..
- Mix in buttermilk, melted butter, eggs and vanilla..
- Heat up your waffle iron and waffle make away!.
- Heat up some extra butter and drizzle on top of finished waffles. Top with maple syrup and enjoy!!.