Crock Pot Spinach & Artichoke Chicken.
You can have Crock Pot Spinach & Artichoke Chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Spinach & Artichoke Chicken
- You need 1 packages of chicken breast.
- You need 1 can of artichoke hearts (in water and drained).
- It's 1 packages of frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained of excess water).
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 can of creamed soup, any preference.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt & pepper.
Crock Pot Spinach & Artichoke Chicken step by step
- Layer chicken, s & p, spinach, and artichokes in crock pot.
- Mix softened cream cheese with creamed soup and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 3-5 hours.