Pasta Bake. Serve up a hearty pasta bake topped with melted cheese. These comforting dishes include lasagne, mac 'n' cheese and sausage pasta bake. Pasta bakes are the easiest comfort food to make - you can make them in advance and bake when you're ready to feed a crowd.
Go for streamlined simplicity with a classic such as macaroni cheese, or throw in leftovers from the weekend and surprise. Pasta bakes are a firm family favourite - comforting, easy to prepare and freezer-friendly, they're perfect for midweek meals, batch-cooking and hiding lots of veggies for fussy. Pasta Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Pasta Bake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta Bake
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- It's 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 lb of rigatoni.
- It's 1 of paramesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt, pepper, garlic powder, crushed basil, crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of grated mozarella.
Baked pasta recipes include the perfect mac and cheese, easy lasagna and cheesy baked rigatoni. These easy, breezy pasta bakes mean you can enjoy your favorite comfort food without waiting over. Pasta bakes are simple dishes that are quick to prepare making them quick midweek dinners. Quick, easy to prepare and delicious.
Pasta Bake instructions
- Brown beef, adding salt, garlic power and crushed red pepper..
- Drain fat from beef. Add both cans of tomato. Add more salt, garlic powder and some crushed basil. Let simmer..
- Cook pasta, making it just a few minutes under done..
- Put pasta in baking dish. Cover with parmesan cheese..
- Cover pasta with meat/sauce mixture..
- Cover with mozarella cheese. Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes..
Dive right into these comforting pasta bakes from your favorite Food Network chefs. This French-style creamy chicken pasta bake is a perfect side to a Sunday roast. It'll have your taste buds feeling ooh-la-la in no time! Ever wanted to make a delicious baked pasta dish? There are lots of ways of making one, but the most popular recipes involve a tomato-based pasta sauce and lots of cheese.