White Chicken Chili.
You can have White Chicken Chili using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Chicken Chili
- Prepare of Chili.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Chicken breasts.
- It's 48 oz of Jar of Northern Beans.
- It's 16 oz of Jar of hot or mild salsa.
- You need 8 oz of Monterey jack jalapeno pepper cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of Ground chili powder.
White Chicken Chili instructions
- Cook chicken and cut into bite size pieces.
- Grate the cheese.
- In large crock pot, combine chicken, beans, salsa, cheese, and chili powder.
- Cover and let simmer 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Add water if chili becomes too thick.