Focaccia recipe. Click here for verything you wanted to know about focaccia but were afraid to Easy to follow Basic Focaccia Recipe with history and background of this delicious Italian bread. This garlic focaccia bread recipe is very simple to make - no fancy equipment is needed at all. This is the quickest yummiest recipe for focaccia!
Bread thickness: I like my focaccia to be a bit on the thicker. Classic Focaccia Genovese is the mother to all flatbreads. It's about ½ inch thick, a little chewy but still soft inside with a delicious olive oil crust on top. You can have Focaccia recipe using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Focaccia recipe
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Rock salt (Melton is ideal).
- It's of Rosemary.
- Prepare of (If you can add anything you want too: onions, sun dried tomatoes, olives...).
This focaccia recipe is as fuss-free as bread recipes go. The dough comes together quickly in the Focaccia is best eaten when warm, but is also good at room temperature. If the crust gets too soft. Focaccia is a blank canvas for delicious toppings, so feel free to experiment and get creative.
Focaccia recipe step by step
- Preheat oven on max temperature. The base is ready as per the previous recipe and we are now going to add 2 spoons oil to an oven dish and then lay the dough on top..
- Drizzle some more oil and spread it all over the surface. With your fingers create holes as per the picture. Sprinkle salt and add toppings..
- Cook in the oven for 25 min or so. Leave to cool for 20 min..
This classic recipe's got fresh rosemary leaves (which get crisp like little herb chips. Serve our rosemary focaccia alongside pasta dishes or enjoy with green salads. Make a simple, homemade version of this classic Italian bread. Serve our rosemary focaccia alongside pasta dishes. I'm sharing with you how to make Focaccia.