Black Bean Mexican Chicken. This black bean Mexican chicken is that one dish you'll really love coming home to for dinner. Chicken can get boring really fast. So I'm constantly trying to create new ways to prepare it.
This Mexican Street Corn Chicken Bake has become one of my favorite ways to cook chicken. The combination of the salty Cotija cheese and sweet corn together with the spicy Chili powder tastes so. Black beans, cheese, sour cream, and salsa toppings provide a Mexican flair. You can have Black Bean Mexican Chicken using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Bean Mexican Chicken
- It's 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 can of drained black beans.
- It's 1 bag of frozen corn.
- You need 1 jar of salsa (heat level to taste).
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
Place the chicken breasts on the spinach beds and spoon half the black beans over each piece. Crockpot Fiesta Chicken and Black Beans. Serve fiesta chicken with warmed corn and Native American fry bread or tortillas and hot boiled rice or Mexican rice. How to make Mexican Chicken, Poblano and Black Bean Tortilla Casserole: First, roast the peppers per the above directions and set them aside.
Black Bean Mexican Chicken instructions
- Mix beans, corn, and salsa..
- Place chicken breasts in greased crock pot..
- Place mixture over chicken..
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3-4 hours..
- Turn off, let sit for 20 minutes, then mix in cream cheese. Enjoy over rice or in tortilla shells..
Top with remaining tortillas followed by remaining chicken, poblanos, beans, sauce and cheese. Most Mexican black bean recipes call for chicken or vegetable stock, but the tomato juice adds so much more flavor. The rest of the ingredients for easy Mexican beans are canned black beans (I prefer low-sodium to control the amount of salt), minced fresh garlic, and taco seasoning. For the best chicken and black bean enchiladas, try this authentic Mexican enchiladas recipe. Chicken enchiladas with red sauce is savory and delicious.