Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken For Tacos. In your slow cooker, mix the salsa, lime juice, taco seasoning, and cilantro. Salt and pepper the chicken to taste, then mix into the sauce. Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for seven to eight hours.
Just throw chicken, spices, and pineapple juice (the secret ingredient!) in the slow cooker, and let it cook for hours. This hassle-free recipe for slow cooker shredded chicken tacos brings a nice mix of sweet and smoky undertones, with a slight kick of spice. This is THE BEST slow cooker chicken tacos recipe! You can have Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken For Tacos using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken For Tacos
- It's 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 Jar of Salsa Verde.
- You need 1 of packer Sazón Goya seasoning.
You only need a few ingredients to make this fantastic chicken - chicken breast, Rotel, taco Cooking times will vary with different slow-cookers, adjust time according to your cooker. When the chicken is ready, shred it right in the slow-cooker. Let the slow cooker do all the work with this easy keto slow cooker shredded chicken taco recipe! Couldn't be easier or more delicious.
Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken For Tacos instructions
- Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour Salsa Verde on top of chicken.
- Add season packet to empty jar and fill with water, shake to mix, pour over chicken.
- Turn slow cooker on to high and cook 4 hours or low and cook 6 hours..
- In large bowl place chicken and shred as desired.
- Use leftover juice as substitute for water for amazing rice (1 cup rice to 2 cups juice).
This shredded Mexican chicken is so juicy and flavorful. Just like you get at an authentic Mexican restaurant. All the flavor is thanks to Hunt's Diced. The key to our slow cooked shredded chicken tacos recipe is letting the salsa, chicken, and spices cook together in the slow cooker, producing a flavorful dinner with chicken that just pulls apart. Season the chicken with the cumin and chili powder.