Bolognese Sauce. Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce. This is a very good recipe for bolognese sauce. Of course, as with most recipes, a little tweaking made it superb.
Bolognese is so much more than just a meat sauce. When the temperature starts to drop, what sounds better than pasta smothered in rich, hearty, umami-bomb bolognese? Use it to top pasta noodles, or layer in lasagna. You can cook Bolognese Sauce using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bolognese Sauce
- Prepare 3 of small onions minced.
- Prepare 3 of small carrots minced.
- It's 3 of small celery and leaves minced.
- Prepare 1 slice of minced bacon.
- Prepare 1 of ⁄2 package chicken giblets minced.
- Prepare 2 of # lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of red wine.
- You need 2-28 oz of cans plum tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- Prepare 6 oz of hot water.
- You need 2 tsp of salt and few grind of pepper.
Make a double or triple batch to enjoy all. Serve this savory and decadent sauce as a hearty weeknight meal over spaghetti or rigatoni. How to Make a Classic Bolognese Sauce (Sugo alla Bolognese). A classic Bolognese Sauce should be in every home cook's repertoire!
Bolognese Sauce step by step
- Cover bottom of pot with olive oil and saute the vegetables and bacon until golden. Add meat and cook until browned Add wine and cook until evaporated Add the tomatoes, paste, and 6 oz of hot water. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and simmer 2 hours then remove lid and simmer 1/2 hour more..
My version is smooth, rich, hearty and slow cooked to perfection. The very essence of Italian comfort food! Serve this bolognese sauce over spaghetti, layer it into a lasagna (as is traditional), or serve it This bolognese is a keeper. This is the BEST Bolognese Sauce Recipe, and it's so easy to make. It's a staple in my home, I make a big batch and have meals for several nights.