Chilli Halloumi and Tuna Salad. The tuna belly steak we ate is made from fresh wild caught tuna, the salad is an organic salad made at home, the chicken thighs are pasture raised and the halloumi cheese is organic which makes this meal super healthy, nutritious and extra tasty. We hope you all enjoy this ASMR Mukbang as much as we. Make the chilli dressing by mixing the chilli, coriander, rice vinegar and honey in a small jug.
Find brilliant recipe ideas and We love halloumi - it's a big, mighty cheesy steak, especially when you cook it this way. You'll boil it to remove some of its saltiness and then roll it out. The salty halloumi works wonders with the softened kale and nutty tahini. You can have Chilli Halloumi and Tuna Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilli Halloumi and Tuna Salad
- It's 100-150 g of baby spinach leaves.
- It's 110 g of tuna can (sweet chilli flavour).
- Prepare 55 g of halloumi (chilli flavour).
- It's 1 of red capsicum.
- It's 1 of ripe avocado.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of spring onion.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dried shallot.
- You need as needed of Salt and black pepper ground.
Easy Healthy Avocado Tuna SaladWholesome Yum. How to cook halloumi on the barbecue. Halloumi is a sturdy enough beast to withstand being cooked over coals. We recommend threading the cheese Whoever discovered the divine matrimony of salty halloumi and sweet, crisp watermelon deserves a medal.
Chilli Halloumi and Tuna Salad instructions
- Burn the red capsicum skin on the stove top, and leave it cool down. Peel off the skin, get rid of the seeds and slice it..
- Slice the spring onions, dice the avocado. Put spinach in a mixing bowl and mix in spring onion(leave some for garnish), capsicum, avocado, tuna, 3/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper and tiny bit of table salt. Put mixed salad in a serving bowl..
- Slice halloumi and pan fry both side to golden brown colour in non-stick pan. Line them on top of the salad and garnish with sliced spring onion and sprinkle dried shallot..
- The sweet chilli tuna from the can already got oil inside, so I didn’t put any more olive oil. The halloumi is salty so I only put a little bit of salt when I mix the salad but you can adjust your taste and season as you like..
This cooling salad sings with summery. Remove the halloumi to the salad-lined plates and spoon the lipstick-red pieces of chilli in their honeyed glaze over the cheese. Warm spiced cauliflower and chickpea salad with pomegranate seeds. Using more olive oil, cook the halloumi on both sides until golden brown. Remove and keep warm on a warm plate or in a moderate oven.