Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and salad dressing. Buffalo chicken dip takes the flavors of buffalo chicken wings and transforms them into one tasty party dip: hot sauce, chicken, and a creamy, tangy sauce made with cream cheese, sour cream, and shredded cheese. That's what makes this buffalo chicken dip sooooooo creamy: The combination of cream cheese and sour cream.
And again this year: Go pats! Recipe for Stove-top Buffalo Chicken Dip DIRECTIONS. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and salad dressing. You can have Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- You need 1-8 oz of pkg cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Frank's hot pepper sauce.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of ranch salad dressing (I use Renees).
- You need 3 cans of chunk white chicken, drained and shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- It's of Tortilla chips (scoops).
Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. This Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is everyone's favorite game day or party appetizer! Made with juicy shredded chicken, creamy ranch dressing, cream cheese, hot sauce, and loads of cheese, this easy and delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip is then baked until golden, bubbly, and perfect for dipping. Buffalo dip, a spicy, cheesy, chicken dip made with just five ingredients, is always hit at parties and gatherings.
Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- In mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and salad dressing. Stir in chicken..
- Spread into ungreased 9 x 11 x 2 baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese..
- Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Serve with nacho scoops..
Buffalo dip, a spicy, cheesy, chicken dip made with just five ingredients, is always hit at parties and gatherings.. Beat cream cheese in a deep baking dish until smooth. Add ranch dressing, Buffalo wing sauce, and mozzarella. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and cheeses. Buffalo chicken dip isn't buffalo chicken dip if it doesn't use Frank's RedHot®.