Salmon Fried Rice.
You can cook Salmon Fried Rice using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon Fried Rice
- It's of Secret sauce.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It's 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of grated garlic.
- You need 2 tablespoons of water.
- It's 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Main Dish.
- You need 100 g of salmon (no skin).
- Prepare 3 cups of rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green onion.
- It's 1 of cob of corn.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of green peas (optional).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
Salmon Fried Rice step by step
- Boil corn and peas in a pot of water.
- Mix soy sauce, oyster sauce, water, garlic, and sesame oil in a small bowl. Let it sit.
- While the corn and peas are boiling, start slicing the salmon 1 cm thick.
- Once the corn and peas are finished, drain the water, cool down the corn, get the corn out of the cob using knife.
- Heat up your pan using high heat, pour oil just to cover the pan surface and take out the excess oil.
- Put the salmon in, give em a flip after 30 seconds.
- Add the egg into the pan (separate from the salmon).
- Add some black pepper onto the eggs, scramble them.
- Add half of the sauce mixture into the salmon.
- Add corn, peas and green onion into the pan mix them all together.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add rice and the remaining sauce mixture. Mix em well.
- Keep stiring and add 1 teaspoon of blackpepper.
- Give it a taste. Feel free to adjust the taste with sauce mixture, salt, and blackpepper.
- Voila you're done.