Green Bean Casserole.
You can have Green Bean Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Bean Casserole
- You need 4 Cups of canned greenbeans (drained).
- It's 1-10.5 ounce of can cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2-7 oz. of cans whole button mushrooms drained.
- It's 3/4 Cup of evaporated canned milk.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of black pepper.
- It's 1 1/3 Cups of French fried onions.
Green Bean Casserole step by step
- Mix soup, milk, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in mushrooms and green beans..
- Stir in 2/3 Cup of French fried onions..
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes..
- Stir and top with remaining 1/3 cup onions and bake uncovered for 5 to 10 minutes OR until onions have browned..