Slower Cooker Chicken Ranch Italian.
You can cook Slower Cooker Chicken Ranch Italian using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slower Cooker Chicken Ranch Italian
- Prepare 3 of large boneless skinless chicken breasts(abt 2 lbs).
- It's 4 oz of cubed cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, cubed (4 tbsp).
- You need 3 tbsp of Hidden Valley ranch dressing mix(1 packet).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
Slower Cooker Chicken Ranch Italian instructions
- Spray slow cooker and place chicken in. Add cubed butter and cream cheese..
- Sprinkle with dry Ranch dressing mix and pour in Italian dressing..
- Cook for 4 hrs on low. Shred with two forks and serve over rice, baked potatoes , noodles or a bed of steamed veggies like me.....hellooooooo easy!!!!.
- This pic just reflects how many carbs 1 serving in total..