Chicken Taco Chili.
You can cook Chicken Taco Chili using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Taco Chili
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- It's 3 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It's 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 envelope of chili powder.
- It's 1 can of black beans.
- It's 1 can of dark red kidney beans.
- You need 1 packages of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 can of 8 oz tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced jalapenos (optional).
Chicken Taco Chili step by step
- Add all ingredients to crockpot and mix together, laying the chicken breasts on top..
- Cook on high for 5 hours, remove chicken to shred, then put shredded chicken back in crockpot..
- Cook an additional hour..