Elk Mushroom Goulash.
You can cook Elk Mushroom Goulash using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Elk Mushroom Goulash
- Prepare 4 lb of ground elk.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 4 large of stalks celery.
- You need 2 large of carrots.
- You need 1 large of yellow pepper.
- You need 1 large of Green pepper.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of Worcestershire.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 can of sliced mushrooms with juice.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of celery.
- It's 3 can of low sodium cream Mushroom.
- You need 6 can of water.
- It's 8 cup of rottini.
Elk Mushroom Goulash instructions
- heat butter and oil in large pot.
- sauté vegetables and remove from pot.
- brown elk making sure you still have oil and butter in pot as elk is very lean.
- add vegetables, spices, soup, water and pasta.
- simmer uncovered until pasta is cooked to desired consistency.
- this probably serves more than 8 unless you have a group of guys who have been working hard all day on the farm..
- garnish with parsley and I have a sriracha addiction so always add a little of that too.