Mexi Churro Waffles. Turn regular waffles into these amazing Churro Waffles from Delish.com. Heat waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions. When the iron is hot, grease with cooking spray.
For the churro topping, mix together the sugar and cinnamon in shallow bowl or plate. Cinnamon sugar-coated churro waffles are crunchy, sweet, and delicious. Churros are perfectly crunchy, cinnamon sugar-dusted sticks of goodness, dunked in creamy chocolate—a dream come true. You can have Mexi Churro Waffles using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexi Churro Waffles
- It's 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It's 1 of pancake syrup.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray.
- It's of pancakes.
- It's 1 of pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ibarra mexican chocolate powder mix.
A wide variety of churro waffle options are available to you, such as interchangeable plates, certification. I love churros so much anyway, so making that delicious treat into a waffle was pretty much a must. I'm not sure if I'm eating breakfast or dessert when I eat these churro waffles! Nada que ver con el taxi.
Mexi Churro Waffles instructions
- Start my heating your waffle iron and spray generously with cooking spray.
- Now make your pancake batter adding chocolate mix set aside.
- Melt your butter and place into a large enough dish to coat waffles.
- Add sugar and cinnamon to a plate stir well set aside.
- Now make your waffles, dip into butter then into sugar mixture (extemly messy) top with syrup and extra butter optional enjoy!!.
Then these waffled churros are for you. Using a waffle iron instead of deep-frying produces churros without the hassle of heating up a pot of oil on the stovetop. Have you ever eaten a churro before? Well if you haven't.you have no idea what your missing out on! A churro is a golden rod of pure deliciousness twisted and rolled into lots and lots of sweet cinnamon.