Pesto mozzarella chicken. If using Homemade Pesto, place basil and pine nuts in food processor. Pour chicken and pesto mixture over the gnocchi; add mozzarella and stir until evenly mixed. Reviews for: Photos of Gnocchi with Chicken, Pesto and Fresh Mozzarella.
This pesto chicken with mozzarella recipe is incredibly simple to make, and very filling. Optionally, you can add grated Parmesan together with the mozzarella. You can also add freshly ground black. You can cook Pesto mozzarella chicken using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto mozzarella chicken
- You need of Chicken breast.
- It's of Pesto.
- It's of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
The chicken pesto panini/sandwich with mozzarella is made in a cast iron skillet with pesto sauce, tomato, and fresh mozzarella. Learn how to make Grilled Pesto Pizza with Chicken, Mozzarella, and Ricotta. This chicken roulade recipe is both nutritious and oh-so tasty. It's perfect for those who are Spread the pesto across the breast.
Pesto mozzarella chicken step by step
- Preheat the oven to F400. Cut the chicken open and stuff with pesto and mozzarella cheese, then use toothpicks to hold the chicken together..
- Put them in the baking dish, season them with salt and pepper on both sides..
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top as desired then bake for 40 minutes..
Tightly roll the chicken in a cylinder. Pesto is one of our favorite shortcut ingredients. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Spread pesto on each chicken breast. Layer tomatoes on top of the chicken.